Gavia, Mortirolo, Stelvio, Foscagno: epic destinations for lovers of cycling.
Bormio has always been considered one of the most important destinations for ski lovers, but not only for them. In fact, thanks to its strategic position which is in the heart of the Stelvio National Park, it represents the perfect destination for thousands of passionate cyclists, both pro and amateur. Pro cyclists can challenge the incredible climbs of the great Giro d’Italia passes such as Stelvio, Mortirolo and Gavia passes. They can live their passion and challenge themselves along demanding routes surrounded by unique natural views.
A network full of cycling paths is instead a pleasant alternative for all those who want to ride safely and freely. There are several Bike Parks in the area which are full of trails and breathtaking routes. In the summer, they can be reached with the cable car service.
- Safe deposit for bikes
- Benches and shoe racks
- Small corner workshop for small repairs
- Bike wash corner
- Free laundry service for sports clothing
- Local to dry garments
- Breakfast at flexible times strong before the exits and meals
- On request vegetarian and celiac menus
- Area maps and road books available
- Special agreements with the best bike shop in the area.
- Returning forgotten items (www.mylhost.com)
- Trails and breathtaking views
- Bormio Bike Park
- Cycling paths
- Most famous alpine routes